We are a group of people who follow developments in modern China. That means mainly the mainland People’s Republic of China, but occasionally we might talk about Chinese history or what is sometimes called “Greater China,” including Hong Kong and Taiwan. The blog will be a bit law-heavy at first, but we’ll be adding more people in the fullness of time.
- Donald Clarke, George Washington University Law School (@donaldcclarke)
- Fu Hualing (傅華伶), University of Hong Kong Faculty of Law
- Nicholas Howson, University of Michigan Law School
- Ling Li, University of Vienna (@lingli_vienna)
- Carl Minzner, Fordham University Law School (@CarlMinzner)
- Nils Pelzer, Thümmel, Schütze & Partner